Subject: Retsepti-ja käsimüügiravimid - kvartaalsed andmed
From: "Rutt Kivisild" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maarja-Liisa Vaher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 11:11:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Kas oleks võimalik näha 2023 aasta retseptiravimite ja käsimüügiravimite
käivet kvartaalselt näidatuna?

Hetkel ravimiamet.ee lehel ei näe selleks võimalust.

Sisuliselt sooviks alloleva graafiku aluseks olevaid andmeid (2023,
kvartalite kaupa).

Heade soovidega

Rutt Kivisild | Consultant | Assurance

Ernst & Young Baltic AS

Rävala pst.4, Tallinn, 10143, Estonia

Cell:+372 5910 7527

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.ey.com/et_ee> www.ey.com/et_ee

___________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. EY is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt.